We’re here for you and our patients!
During this difficult time, we have made adjustments to our services to ensure the health and safety of our patients, staff, and doctors.
For the protection of all individuals, we have implemented the following procedures in our clinic:
- There are no walk-ins available during this time. All exams, pick-ups, repairs, frame styling, etc should be scheduled.
- To minimize exposure, we recommend patients to fill out forms online and bring them in or email to us. Click here for forms.
- We request that patients come in wearing a mask.
- We will take a patient’s temperature prior to entering the office with an infra-red no-touch thermometer. Anyone with temperature 99.5 ◦F or higher will be asked to reschedule.
- The doors will be locked between patients so patients should call us when arriving if we do not immediately let them in.
- Whenever possible, we request a patient come alone. We are trying to limit potential exposure. If the patient is a minor or requires assistance, the guardian will be asked to follow safety recommendations, including wearing a mask and washing hands, while in the office.
- Upon entering the office, the patient will be asked to sanitize or wash hands.
Thank you for your support and understanding during these unprecedented times.
Please stay safe and healthy.